December 18, 2011

Jingle Bell Rocks 12.17.11





 Second term is finally over!!! :-) I just had my first Christmas party yesterday with the LEE crew!
We had an 80's themed party and though of dressing up as Madonna, 
this was my peg though I didn't copy it exactly. 




{ denim/leather vest by Carlo Niu, tights by Kate Torralba, accessories from bazaar, Converse chuck taylors}




People started to come around 8pm cause it was raining and there was heavy traffic. 
We were all so hungry so we ate dinner first then headed on with the games! 
It was a looooott of fun cause everyone participated! 
We played a lot of games like pinoy henyo, hephep horaay (lol), charades,
water passing using cups (I don't know what its called) and beer pong.
We also had an exchange gifts and partied all night long :))


No comments:

Post a Comment